• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
There was a thread the other day I believe. But yeah it sucks. And it sucks that multiple interesting Sony IPs are just dying on the Vita without follow-ups or at least ports.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I started Freedom Wars, but never finished it. Same with Soul Sacrifice. This sucks.

OP
OP
DFG

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There was a thread the other day I believe. But yeah it sucks. And it sucks that multiple interesting Sony IPs are just dying on the Vita without follow-ups or at least ports.

Yes, there were other people who knew about this.

www.resetera.com

Soul Sacrifice, Freedom Wars and more vita server closures on December 24 in Japan

https://delistedgames.com/soul-sacrifice-freedom-wars-more-vita-titles-lose-online-features-dec-24th/ This news has been announced by Sony Japan. It’s possible that this applies to America and Europe too. They are wonderful games to play in co-op. If you were still planning on playing them or...
Searched Soul Sacrifice and nothing popped up. Didn't search Freedom Wars lol
I'm actually sad finding out about the news

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, I still need to finish the original Soul Sacrifice platinum and transfer to Delta and beat that. I doubt there's enough time now. Dammit

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Status
Not open for further replies.