• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017

Alert: MPD is on the scene of a confirmed walk-in shooting at a local hospital. The crime scene is in the 6th District on Minnesota Ave NE. No Lookout. DO NOT TAKE ACTION CALL 911

The fact that "Walk-in shooting" is now a thing..

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That makes it sound like you normally require a reservation to shoot someone

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
Someone got shot at a Bob Evans Friday just down the street from where I work. Conservative Boss and son seemed more worried about defending guns than even saying something sympathetic toward a person getting shot at a restaurant.

Do you really want no restrictions on deadly weapons? So fucking tired of it.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Well, you know things are going back to normal in America when there's a new mass shooting every day or so.

Fuck this shithole country.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jeez...

I was going to write it in one of the other mass shooting threads from a couple of hours ago but found it too distasteful and morbid. But it's sadly true: has the time finally come for a permanent thread for all these US mass shootings?

What a dystopia.

cabelhigh

Nov 2, 2017
Jeez...

I was going to write it in one of the other mass shooting threads from a couple of hours ago but found it too distasteful and morbid. But it's sadly true: has the time finally come for a permanent thread for all these US mass shootings?

What a dystopia.

Yea, I second this. I feel like there have been 5 this weekend, its fucking awful. What a hell country this is

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
It's time to overturn 2nd Amendment and confiscate every single firearm from Americans. Fuck the 2nd amendment.

Jaychrome91

Nov 4, 2018
You never know when your time on this planet is up. You should tell your loved ones you love them every day.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As opposed to what other kinds of shootings are you usually having at hospitals, jesus.

vitamind

Nov 1, 2018
It's not a shooting IN the hospital. Someone was shot and brought themselves to the hospital.

Berserker976

Oct 27, 2017
It's time to overturn 2nd Amendment and confiscate every single firearm from Americans. Fuck the 2nd amendment.
I completely agree.

And yes I'm aware of how unlikely it is. Everyone is aware of it, relentlessly pointing it out doesn't serve any kind of purpose.

I don't care, it's the right thing to do and I will continue to advocate for it.

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017

Someone got shot, but it didn't happen at the hospital. Might want to change the thread title to avoid further confusing people.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Have we had just more high profile shootings or is this getting worse because holy shit I swear the past like month every other day even sometimes every day there are new reports of shootings.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Given that the initial tweet was misleading, and the story doesn't seem to be as active as was believed, we are closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.