• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WaPo is now reporting on October 6th that there's "multiple whistleblowers" against Trump:

IC WHISTLEBLOWER UPDATE: I can confirm that my firm and my team represent multiple whistleblowers in connection to the underlying August 12, 2019, disclosure to the Intelligence Community Inspector General. No further comment at this time.

An attorney for the whistleblower who raised the alarm about President Trump's communications with Ukraine said Sunday that "multiple" whistleblowers have come forward.

The news, which comes as House Democrats have launched an impeachment inquiry and are subpoenaing the White House for documents, adds to the deepening political crisis facing the president.

"IC WHISTLEBLOWER UPDATE: I can confirm that my firm and my team represent multiple whistleblowers in connection to the underlying August 12, 2019, disclosure to the Intelligence Community Inspector General," the attorney, Andrew Bakaj, said in a tweet. "No further comment at this time."

Mark Zaid, who also is a member of the original whistleblower's legal team, confirmed to The Washington Post that the team is now representing a second whistleblower, who works in the intelligence community. The second individual has spoken to the inspector general of the intelligence community and has not filed a complaint. "Doesn't need to," Zaid said in a text message to The Post.

Oct 25, 2017
1*waVlfS7ASRTuJWMqejTTpg.png

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty big.

Here come about 20 "it doesn't matter, nothing will happen" defeatists.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
We already have a thread on this, and the multiple whistleblowers is discussed in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.