• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
When watching anime, all the PE teachers are attractive. But, when I was in high school, none of them were attractive. Did any of you have PE teachers who were pleasant to look at?

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
No, they were all fat and/or old. You needed to take a special PE course, like weight lifting, or join a sport to get anything close to 7.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
No.

My third grade teacher was though. All of the boys in the class thought so.

I remember when i got to high school, me and a few other guys were talking about how our grade school teacher was really hot and we decided to stop by the elementary school on the way home to say hi to our old teacher.

Got there and she didn't even remember me. Felt bad.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
My PE teacher in elementary school looked like ace Cubs pitcher Rick Sutcliffe in short shorts and mirrored aviator sunglasses.

Coincidentally, Rick Sutcliffe is the name I use for reservations.

Last edited:

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Ms. Harper 5-7 grade PE teacher, never wore a bra, had perky ones and all the boys fought with each other to the front next to herfor jumping jacks.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My PE teachers were all male and old except for one decent-looking younger guy. I don't think I've never heard of a female PE teacher in France.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's not something I ever thought about back in elementary school so it's tough to see it from that lens now, as I hardly remember what he looked like. But thinking back, he was fit and would probably be considered pretty attractive, sure.

Deleted member 19844

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
United States
No.

My third grade teacher was though. All of the boys in the class thought so.

I remember when i got to high school, me and a few other guys were talking about how our grade school teacher was really hot and we decided to stop by the elementary school on the way home to say hi to our old teacher.

For her that entire third grade year was a Tuesday.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
tenor.gif

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
We had this one dude for a couple of weeks and all the girls would always comment about how attractive he was, but he was the only one.

Oct 25, 2017
China
No, we had ones that always came in the showers after PE to "make sure we were having showers". Ironically the reason we didn't want to take showers was becuse we knew they were Perving on us. The trick was to just get your hair wet and dressed ASAP.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol hell no. They were either overweight white people in there 50's or the typical highschool coach who didn't give a shit about being a teacher and only did it so they could coach.

Oct 27, 2017
Always had dudes, I'm not gay, and there were not objectively attractive. I've never had a sexy teacher be it male or female. TV is a lie.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
The one time I had a girl teacher for PE she was very attractive. The guys were all fat and really old.

For other subjects, I had several hot teachers

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
No, but in middle school I had a PE coach who looked like he always had a boner and we called him Coach Boner

Waddle Dee

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
California
Nearly all the PE teachers that were at my schools were men. Most of them were very fit and I'm sure a lot of students found them attractive. One in particular was very popular with the girls and they were always trying to get his attention.

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
No. He was a very sad Vietnam Vet who was missing his right leg. I'd ride for Mr. Sheffield any day of the week tho.

Scrooge

Oct 25, 2017
My elementary school PE teacher had a great body and strong face, but he ruined it with a rather ugly mustache that didn't suit him.

No gym in junior high. Show choir was counted as athletic activity. (No joke.)

High school gym teacher was an older, fairly unattractive woman with a drinking problem that she sometimes brought to class. (And this was first period!)

Status
Not open for further replies.