• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GaussTek

Oct 30, 2017
So I came across this on Twitter. There's a teaser and screens, and supposedly it will be revealed at E3.

Looks a lot like PT lol, and saw lots of tweets saying that Kojima is involved in this because of that, but that's pure speculation and my guess is it just takes inspiration, but who knows hahah. The weird thing is the account started posting those in April, but seems like no one noticed it until now for some reason lol. Another weird thing: the account follows Sony, PS, Konami and Cerny accounts haha.

Take a look:

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I guess if walking down hallways is all it takes to make something "PT Like" then sure.

I very very very much so doubt that Kojima or Konami or Sony is involved in this.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
E3? But PlayStation? Looks like an Indie game, so I'm gonna go with a Summer Games Fest game reveal... but then why would they say E3... hm

Emerald

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't this the account with the modded gta v trailer with the Norman Reedus character model lol

www.resetera.com

(RUMOR) Is this possibly a Silent hill game to be announced at E3 ?

Now i want to be clear that this is to be taken with a big grain of salt . While searching Twitter's E3 2021 tag i randomly came on this tweet : Now During the video in the tweet i noticed something peculiar about what i assume is the main character Does this not look very...

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Don't mean shit if they ain't following back lol
They also have two Twitter likes, one being directed at Xbox's E3 showcase announcement. I think it's either A. Just someone who made something fake or B. An indie that probably isn't actually at E3 and is trying to create some sort of viral marketing and will announce during the time of E3.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
But Playstation isn't at E3.
Well, we will see.

The Metal Gear twitter was more fun then this.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
They also have two Twitter likes, one being directed at Xbox's E3 showcase announcement. I think it's either A. Just someone who made something fake or B. An indie that probably isn't actually at E3 and is trying to create some sort of viral marketing and will announce during the time of E3.
My bet is on B. It's just someone banking off of the PT zeitgeist.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
P.T. is one of my favorite games of all time but please, for the love of god, stop

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
We definitely had a thread on this exact Twitter account before and it was a GTA5 mod. Right?

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
How do people on era even find these random ass twitter accounts? The tweets barely have any reach and the account is super new and the follows mean nothing when nobody important is following them back.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
Not followed by a single verified industry figure or brand. This is nothing and you won't hear anything LOL

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
I guess if walking down hallways is all it takes to make something "PT Like" then sure.

I very very very much so doubt that Kojima or Konami or Sony is involved in this.

I mean at least its got the red light going for it too lol...

but yeah apparently this isn't an actual game anyway so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.