• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A breakthrough case, which sucks because she seemingly had a pre-existing condition. Doesn't seem to indicate whether it she caught it outside the conditions of her workplace or within. Good that they'll continue taking precautions though.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
wendy-williams-how-you-doin.gif

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017

edit: for the folks who don't know whomst she is, there's this lifetime movie you can check out

Oct 27, 2017
I sometimes watch the local morning news, and when her show comes on I cannot change the channel fast enough. God I hate that idiotic "woop woop" shit.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
A breakthrough case, which sucks because she seemingly had a pre-existing condition. Doesn't seem to indicate whether it she caught it outside the conditions of her workplace or within. Good that they'll continue taking precautions though.
Breakthrough cases have been scaring the crap out of me lately. Hopefully things go well for her given the bolded.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
She a COVID denier, or what's her deal? I've heard of her but don't know about any of her COVID views.

If she's vaccinated, responsible, and has a breakthrough infection, then hoping she recovers and isn't affected. If she's been spreading misinformation about COVID, then the chickens have come home to roost.

Reading the aarticle sounds as tho she's fully vaccinated and this is breakthrough. Is there something else I'm missing from this?

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was she vaxxed? A family friend who is vaxxed is in intensive care right now with COVID..

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Breakthrough cases have been scaring the crap out of me lately. Hopefully things go well for her given the bolded.

Alternatively, fuck her and the horse she rode in on. She revealed Method Man's wife had cancer on live television despite them wanting to keep it private.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017

Reading that article, Graves Disease and Hyperthyroidism hasn't been considered a heightened risk for severe COVID. I've got hypothyroidism (the opposite, but both are treated about the same way, just opposite ... Synthetic thyroid hormone vs. thyroid suppression) and was hoping that would count as a pre-existing condition to get the shot earlier than I got it :D But alas, it didn't...

Kinda coincidentally beta blockers are also a treatment for hyperthyroid and that's actually one of those routine therapies that have been given to people who have severe immune response to COVID.

loco

Jan 6, 2021
She's a celebrity shit talker and loves stirring up shit. She happily dead names and outs celebrity gays still in the closet

Status
Not open for further replies.