• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Given how dire things are looking for the UK right now I need a laugh or two to lift my mood and a good thread backfire is always funny.

Of course I now fully expect this thread to fall flat on it's face, which would actually be quite ironic.

Last edited:

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017

I was sitting on a train the other day listening to music and noticed this one kid with wired earphones while everyone else had Air Pods.

I couldn't stop staring at this kid, the wires dangling around his ears was disgusting.

To be fair it has nothing to do with the 3.5mm jack. If I saw someone with wired headphones and a USB-C or Lightning adapter I would feel just as repulsed.

In 2018 the only excuse not to have wireless headphones is that you cannot afford it, but that's not even really an excuse anymore considering you can get bluetooth earbuds for $10 easily.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't there a guy once complaining about his girlfriend who then read and replied in the thread?

Zojirushi

Oct 26, 2017
More like a post backfire but when that dude's ex girlfriend came into a thread he just posted some clearly untruthful shit in and just freaking REKT him lol

Edit: yep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.