• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskman

Jan 21, 2019
I'm debating whether to grab a physical copy for the ps4 or waiting to see if there's a Switch release.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
d0a5b4fa-0658-4b54-80tvkmq.png

AusGeno

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bet if they do they won't change the text size and it'l be unreadable in handheld mode.

AusGeno

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That never stops any other developer!

Stops them from what? Some of my favourite games that have been ported to Switch (This War of Mine, Darkest Dungeon, Banner Saga) are almost unreadable in handheld mode.

Or are you agreeing with me saying that releasing a game with tiny text has never stopped any other dev? In which case you're damn right and something needs to be down about it.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Stops them from what? Some of my favourite games that have been ported to Switch (This War of Mine, Darkest Dungeon, Banner Saga) are almost unreadable in handheld mode.

Or are you agreeing with me saying that releasing a game with tiny text has never stopped any other dev? In which case you're damn right and something needs to be down about it.

The latter. Too many games come to the Switch with unreadable text.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Given that there isn't any real indication of any ports or development on part of Vanillaware, and the general rule against port begging, this thread can be locked until any sort of announcement or indication is made that ports may be coming.

Until then, read the general guide.

Further discussion can be directed to the OT:

www.resetera.com

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim |OT| Yoko Taro and Masahiro Sakurai Recommend OT

This OT is a collaboration between purseowner (who handled most of the writing) and VZ_Blade (who is responsible for most of the banners and art assets) - layout was a joint effort. Thanks to BZL8 for offering up their banners from the review thread for use here too, and to everyone who offered...

Status
Not open for further replies.