• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
*Caveat being no Switch titles allowed, and no PS1 Classics or Virtual Console games allowed. Meaning BOTW is out, and so is say ALTTP and FFVII just cause you could play them on a 3ds or Vita.

AFI-kun

Oct 31, 2017
Project Diva f2nd
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Patapon 2
Peace Walker
Gravity Rush

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
Zero no Kiseki and Ao no Kiseki from Nihon Falcom are two of the best JRPGs to date, and they're PSP/Vita exclusives to this day ... unfortunately. The story builds up in a really satisfying way, and although I don't think the long term build up for the Erebonia arc ever went anywhere interesting (creating some less than exciting developments if you go back to it), the main story for both games is an incredibly engaging one. Let's call these PSP games.

After that, I find Metroid Zero Mission to be a joy. I know people aren't totally fond of the Zero Suit, but I Found it to be an exciting inclusion. I haven't played Fusion in years and years (it's sitting on my Wii U), and never completed the game, but I have a feeling it would come next after it. Game Boy Advance.

After that, I'd say the 3 Ace Attorney games, which debuted on the Advance as well. Great fun.

There, five games.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
1. TLOZ: Link's Awakening
2. TLOZ: Oracle of Ages
3. Pokemon Gold/Silver
4. TLOZ: Oracle of Seasons
5. Pokemon Ruby/Saphire

Status
Not open for further replies.