• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What console has the best-looking exclusives ?

• PS4

Votes: 43 93.5%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenea

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
So, i was browsing next-gen consoles thread and saw this comment
This gen, which exclusives had the better visuals is subjective because its based on artstyle, technically there was no outright winner they both traded blows.
Era, how do you think, which console (PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch) has the best-looking exclusives and why ? Is this subjective or do we have some parameters which can be used for comparison ?
Upd: now with the poll.

Seahawk64

Oct 27, 2017
PS4 has more exclusives that look really good.

Forza Horizon 4 on One X is the best looking exclusive this gen for me so far.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Volume + quality it's obviously Sony. I mean, how is this even a question when they're the only one of the three that makes this many AAA games with high production values?

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I do wonder how long this thread will last before getting locked.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
It's like, objectively PS4. lol you knew what you were doing when creating this thread.

And I am someone who like Nintendo exclusives way better.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
Technical Graphics, PS4 hands down.
Art design graphics....Sony's studios and partners have come a long way, so I'd say they have some great looking games that rank up there with Mario. AstroBot Rescue is amazing.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Ps4. And it's not close. Ps4 exclusives win in art style as well. It cant be beat no matter how hard you or anyone wants to believe it's not. For every one exclusive with a great art style on a non PS platform, there's 2-3 on ps4. Its nobody's fault, it's just the way things are now, lol.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That poll went about how I expected it to. Don't even know what the Switch is doing up there as an option either, considering the question being asked.

Jake_brake

Sep 13, 2018
Did the PS4 make this, looking for validation?

I only own one of the three, a PS4. But I feel its still the answer, regardless. Both quality and quantity. It's a major focus of Sony's, especially because most of their games are narrative driven games, or beautiful, detailed open worlds.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
This topic seems like an invitation for system wars rather than constructive discussion. As such, it is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.