• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
Just a little thought I had, could be a fun announcement. It's big, but not huge, as it's already expected to release next year so...

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
They're not gonna announce a Switch revision before Christmas.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I highly doubt that Nintendo would ever do this when they could do their own Nintendo Direct with actual game reveals showcasing the actual tech of a Switch Pro instead of doing it randomly at The Game Awards.

m051293

Oct 29, 2017
Nah it would put a damper in their holiday hardware sales and all hardware sales until its launch.

They will announce it during the driest period of the year (so even if theres a month or two of lost sales, its happening during their weakest performing time anyway). This is why they announced the Lite model in July for a Sep launch. July/August are there lull periods.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Am I crazy or did we not have this exact thread word for word not long ago? Is this a copypasta?

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I guess we'll see OP.

Until it is though, this can be discussed in the numerous other thread related to the TGAs or rumors or the switch pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.