• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
For me, as huge as Miles Morales and Demon's Souls are, and as much as I am extremely hyped for them...the first game I try out with my DualSense and PS5 will be Astrobot. It seems like the perfect fun vibes and laid back atmosphere game that will be great for introducing and trying the PS5 and controller features. And it comes preloaded for free.

How about you?

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Probably going to go through Miles story, just the critical path then on to DeS, then back to Miles for side stuff.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
"Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
So the world might be mended."

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends until November 19 and then cyberpunk 2077. I'll wait until there is a price reduction on Miles Morales before jumping in.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll start with Astro, followed by Demon's Souls, then Miles and Sackboy.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
1. Astro's Playroom
2. Miles Morales
3. Demon Souls
4. Cyberpunk (PS5 or XSX)

May also get and play AC Valhalla, Dirt 5, Watch Dogs Legion, Fenyx Rising, Sackboy or Falconeer depending on reviews.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Astro, DS, and testing as many PS4 games as possible that are either going to have PS5 enhancements or already had unlocked framerates.

I'm sure by the time it launches someone will have put together a list of all the games that fit that criteria. Right? RIGHT?

Leonine

Sep 19, 2020
Gonna get my feet wet with Astro Bot, get used to the DualSense and then jump into Demon's Souls.

Deleted member 19813

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't know if I'll get one on launch because I missed pre-order. However, I believe I'll pick up Souls and Sack; play Souls first.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I'll probably install Spider-Man Remastered, Miles and Demons Souls and play the first 15 minutes of each just to admire the visuals/performance first.

Thraeg

Sep 26, 2020
Astro's Playroom is the real-world answer. I'd like it to be Demon's Souls, but I fully expect Sony's download servers to be hammered, so I'm not counting on anything not pre-loaded on the system being playable on launch day itself.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Miles. I am going to be very sincere this generation about finishing games and giving them my undivided attention.

Miles
Astrobot
Demon's Souls

Cyberpunk is preordered and I am curious about Sackboy and I will get Valhalla down the road. Honestly, that should last me well into 2021.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to play Demon's Souls but i'm really thorn between it and Cyberpunk this game is going to be crazy and pretty much everyone i know is playing this launch day with or without next gen.

Miles and Control later

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

Which non-Nintendo next-gen game will you play first?

Oh man, the new next-gens are almost out! New PS5 or Xbox owners, what game will you play first to experience next-gen and join the ranks of Switch users in our glorious next-gen? For me personally I'm thinking Spider-Man cause I didn't play it on PS4 but it could be anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.