• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
call-of-duty-infinite-warfare.png

This game is fucking sick, bro. But the franchise is quite healthy, the opposite of sick. It's also practically modeled in its namesake after the best movie of a bad franchise, Marvel's Avengers: "Infinity War". What a coincidence. Might this mean adding "Infinite" to a title is what breaks its serial curse? By all means that also marks Halo Infinite to be the best game in another bad franchise. EDIT: Ha..! Guess you dodged a bullet there, DOOM: Eternal (I love you, brother)

And what else is there? Era, bring me your favorite games of franchises that completely suck. Obviously, you're playing them anyway, but not at all because you secretly love it, or anything.

B1XohPUhEOS._SY445_.png

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
I uh. am confused by OP? well, before the edgy hot takes come in:

Neptunia VII (and Neptunia 3 Rebirth) are the only genuinely good games in the Neptunia franchise. Which is a fun franchise but the games kinda suck

My edgy hot take:

Star Fox 64 is the only good game in the franchise, and its 3ds remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.