• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
So we all heard the devastating news today of how Disney and Sony split, which means Spider-Man is out of the MCU. However, this timing couldn't have been worse seeing as Far From Home ended on a massive cliffhanger. I know I am asking too early, but what is the possible future of Spider-Man's story in the MCU? Are they going to finish it or are we going through another reboot, leaving this unresolved? God, the latter makes my brain hurt.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lr0ijmo9cqq01.jpg

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man falls into a dimensional portal and winds up in a universe where the Avengers never existed and Thanos never showed up, but Tom Hardy and his shitty Jersey accent are there.

He's never mentioned again in the MCU.

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Spider-Man's current ongoing story only affects him. No one else needs to even really acknowledge it unless they need to bring in Happy. Which they don't.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
They'll come to an agreement, I expect. But if they don't, shrug, Peter Parker goes into hiding after the events of Far From Home and is never heard from again.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
He's busy... being a friendly neighborhood Superhero until we pay Sony a country's worth of cash to buy the IP

Status
Not open for further replies.