• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Been seeing a few of these threads recently, figured it might be fun to discuss a less beloved, more divisive series.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17347596

I've decided to include only the mainline titles, because I'm fairly certain that the mobile titles would just dominate the poll otherwise.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All of them?

Black Ops 2 was the last one I played and it felt and played the same as all of the other ones.

Oct 27, 2017
The only two "mainline" ones I've missed have been Ghosts and Blops 3, so this is a tough question.

Probably COD3? I dunno, I feel this series being as consistently "pretty good" as it is, releasing annually for so many years, is really impressive and under appreciated.

SlayerSaint

Jan 6, 2019
I voted for Ghosts but I play CoD just for MP and zombies. Dunno how good the campaign was. MP was absolute trash tier. Extinction was ok but not as fun as zombies.

Feb 10, 2018
To be honest they are not to different.
What made them bad was they got old and repetitive.
I remember playing mw3, and the story was shit and I just got bored just shooting the same enemies again and again.
The premise of the USA invasion was cool, but it just didn't go anyway.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Please check the FAQ for rules regarding low effort poll threads.

No list threads: A list thread is a thread that encourages replies that largely or completely take the form of lists. These threads tend not to generate much if any actual discussion or member interaction, and therefore are usually closed. Voting threads generally fall under this category as well. If you wish to create a voting thread, please contact an Administrator to seek an exception beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.