• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
I'm seeing Spiderman NWH trending everywhere and I don't know what the details are and I don't want to possibly run into spoilers. Can anyone give me a spoiler free rundown?

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's trending because of spoilers and if you care enough about them to open this thread then it probably means they're details you probably don't want spoiled for you.

OP
OP
KAMI-SAMA

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Ahhhh I figured it would be spoilers leaked. But is there any details on how the hell they were leaked? I thought Marvel was good with keeping spoilers under wraps?

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I'm seeing Spiderman NWH trending everywhere and I don't know what the details are and I don't want to possibly run into spoilers. Can anyone give me a spoiler free rundown?
Do yourself a favor, mute Spider-Man No Way Home related words on Twitter. Mute as many possible variations that you can think of because you WILL run into spoilers unintentionally. It WILL happen. If you're trying to avoid spoilers, now is the time to mute as many words and hashtags as possible so nothing spoiler-y pops up on your Twitter feed. I'm telling you, you're gonna want to do it. So many spoilers have been leaking and the pace of these leaks dropping have only gotten faster and faster in the last few weeks. Do yourself the favor and do what you have to do in order to avoid them.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
If you really dont want to be spoiled, reading a noncurated twitter or other social media or newsfeed is a bad idea

odiin

Oct 27, 2017
Sony announced they would be canceling the film after realizing that the story of the movie gave away too much of the film's plot.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It was leaked that Marissa Tomei has been dual cast as Carnage

(kidding, but it's trending because of spoilers so avoid it!)

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Do yourself a favor, mute Spider-Man No Way Home related words on Twitter. Mute as many possible variations that you can think of because you WILL run into spoilers unintentionally. It WILL happen. If you're trying to avoid spoilers, now is the time to mute as many words and hashtags as possible so nothing spoiler-y pops up on your Twitter feed. I'm telling you, you're gonna want to do it. So many spoilers have been leaking and the pace of these leaks dropping have only gotten faster and faster in the last few weeks. Do yourself the favor and do what you have to do in order to avoid them.

spider-man: no way to avoid spoilers

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Ahhhh I figured it would be spoilers leaked. But is there any details on how the hell they were leaked? I thought Marvel was good with keeping spoilers under wraps?
Content creator(?) got sent photos that he wasn't sure whether they real or not, posted them on Twitter, everyone went fucking rampant sharing the pictures everywhere, 5 minutes later he deleted them because he thought they were possibly fakes so people even went MORE rampant and it spread like wildfire within less than an hour.

OP
OP
KAMI-SAMA

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020

Oh shit, how do you mute them? I didnt know twitter had that ability.

Edit: Found them

joedick

Mar 19, 2018
Anybody know if the spoilers are from future advertising or are clearly things we will know before the movie launches?

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Oh shit, how do you mute them? I didnt know twitter had that ability.
Click on more -> Settings and privacy -> Privacy and safety -> Mute and block -> Mute words
Screenshot_2021-11-09_110301.png

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
John Campea got sent some pictures by an insider. He apparently thought the pictures were fake (he's been beating this drum for a while), so he watermarked them and shared them on Twitter to ask his viewers what they thought about them, likely so he could have a section on his show talking about fake spoilers and such.

When it started to look like the pictures were real he deleted them, but it was too late as now those pictures are everywhere. If they're indeed real (and it looks like they are), his blunder may get him blacklisted from events and premieres and all that, but thanks to him fans are now eating.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
The spoiler appeared in my trending sidebar last night, I'm not sure how helpful muted words would have been. I wonder if I just helped spoil someone.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
Are you one of the mythical people who doesn't know the big surprise of this movie? It's a bummer that everyone seems to have already found out long ago, imagine if it was kept a secret till showtime.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Are you one of the mythical people who doesn't know the big surprise of this movie? It's a bummer that everyone seems to have already found out long ago, imagine if it was kept a secret till showtime.
If they had managed to keep any of the multiverse elements a secret until showtime, the theatre would've exploded more than it did in Endgame.

OP
OP
KAMI-SAMA

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Click on more -> Settings and privacy -> Privacy and safety -> Mute and block -> Mute words
Screenshot_2021-11-09_110301.png

Thanks! I went overboard and added a ton of words including names to the list.

John Campea got sent some pictures by an insider. He apparently thought the pictures were fake (he's been beating this drum for a while), so he watermarked them and shared them on Twitter to ask his viewers what they thought about them, likely so he could have a section on his show talking about fake spoilers and such.

When it started to look like the pictures were real he deleted them, but it was too late as now those pictures are everywhere. If they're indeed real (and it looks like they are), his blunder may get him blacklisted from events and premieres and all that, but thanks to him fans are now eating.

Wow, did he really ask the question genuinely? What made him think it was fake when everyone else seems to have figured out they were real pics....(don't answer that lol) Honestly, I think he deserves the blacklist. Also, I'm surprised real fans would want shit leaked to them.

OP, are you at least aware of what the spoilers might be?

I already knew of certain characters being teased and all from months ago. (spoilers..........................multiverse and all)

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017

Buddy of mine knows nothing about the movie. I mean, nothing.
He's going to get his mind blown.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
If you know nothing, run and hide. This is the kind of thing that will make the movie 100% cooler not knowing.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
OP's question has been answered.
If you want to be spoiled go here:
www.resetera.com

Biggest Spider-man: No Way Home leak yet, proceed with caution Spoiler

These are legit, from big "leakers" (lmao the irony of this), beware around the internet as a whole and filter Spider-Man from all your stuff, the original post is deleted, but the watermark should be enough lmao AVOID THE COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD, TURN BACK NOW You have been warned Multiple...

Status
Not open for further replies.