• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Let's assume cannibalism is a necessity. I mean I think we can all agree that the butt or thigh is the tastiest. We're basically smarter pigs. But those are also areas with sexual connotations and that can make things extra weird. Maybe the arm or calf would be a good place to start.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Well you don't eat the brain at the very least.

We are hard wired agaisnt cannibalism cus it can arise health problems and Illnesses.

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
I remember hearing years ago that actually eating another humans flesh is super harmful to your body as it causes your immune system to go crazy. However i'm not educated in medicine so I can't confirm that.

Oct 27, 2017
Are we assuming we have the tools to make a fire for cooking? What's the fat content of the person in-question?

Too many unanswered questions here

Deleted member 73264

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 28, 2020
There was a similar thread not long about eating the rich, and I think this issue was settled there: ResetERA starts with the ass.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017

Slackerchan

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
It's all going to depend on the build of the meal in question I think. You want tenderized muscle and not a lot of fat so a rump roast shouldn't be your first impulse.

Pascal

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
tumblr_mwd65r8O0A1s63guzo1_500.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking about those plane crash guys who were standed up on the frozen peak of a mountain. Materials to build fire and plenty of frozen dead guys in the snow.

Frostbitten meat is horrible. You'll want to slow cook what you're going to eat, probably a back-strap or a thigh. Cook it in something like a piece of fueselage or the black box.

Be smart about this

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The leg. Maybe u can get that juicy cartilage like you do on a chicken bone. Then you've got the marrow in the femur.

Prolly reverse sear for maximum moistness.

Herb rub and some star anise to reduce any musky flavor.
Do you have access to a proper kitchen?

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
Thighs are the best part on the chicken, so I'd go with that.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I tried having this discussion on the BioWare forums many years ago and I got banned for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.