• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignis

Oct 27, 2017
So I was looking at my wardrobe and trying to decide whether to go with a tan sweater with black jeans and dessert boots or keep it a bit more formal since it is Avengers: Endgame after all, and go with a shirt/chinos combo with some smart loafers.

What are you wearing to Avengers: Endgame, Era?

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Look, I'm as big an MCU fan as the next guy, but this is getting a little out of hand.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Are you not cosplaying as one of the Avengers? Yikes, give your tickets to someone that actually deserves them.

hotcyder

Oct 28, 2017
It'll be a dark screening so no one will immediately appreciate it, so I'd wear a high vis jacket

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
cargo shorts
videogame t-shirt
socks with sandals
fedora

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
Dress like your favorite comic book character and play heroic music when you walk into the theater

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to wear my Superman cosplay and yell about DC being better until I get kicked out.

Oct 29, 2017
Look, I'm as big an MCU fan as the next guy, but this is getting a little out of hand.

"Era help me decide on my concessions when watching Endgame"
"Era where should I sit to see Endgame?"
"Era how many times should I breathe when seeing Endgame"
"Era I want to make the 76,000th Endgame thread on Era but I dunno what I should make it about"

Status
Not open for further replies.