• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
canada
Last night I was on a first date with a swell kinky Tinder girl who showed up in a cute skirt. I picked her up and we went out to dinner, I had a shrimp sandwich, her teriyaki chicken. We talked work, politics, religion, and music. Afterwords we went to a drive in movie theater which was playing Detective Pikachu for 9pm. I parked my car and we got in the back. Tons of blankets and pillows for us to get comfortable. About 15 to 20 mins in, I was getting pretty bored with the movie so we started making out and such. Put her under me and did some foreplay which quite quickly turned to some reciprocal oral and then sex. Now, car sex is GENERALLY meh for me as Im 6'2. But this girl was 5' tall and super athletic and HOT DAMN. Being in relatively close quarters to other people made it super erotic and she made us known. Dirty talk, roughness, yelling, everything. It was some of if not the best sex Ive had in years.

What about you Era?

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How dare you defile the Pokemon franchise by having sex while watching it

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How could you ever do such a thing with Mr. Mime watching you?

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
op, you basically had sex around a bunch of children.

i had sex in a pool surrounded by mostly naked people. it was alright. the spectacle was better than the sex because once in a while you lock eyes with a stranger

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine Detective Pikachu doing it for you.

Best sex I guess for me was

Ash lost the Kalos League depression sex. Lady friend came over after I watched the episode.

Morning after the election right before work sex.

I had my first sex dream a couple days ago. I made a thread once about how I always wake up before it goes down, but it finally happened. It wasn't real, but it was pretty hot.

Oct 31, 2017
giphy.gif

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine Detective Pikachu doing it for you.

Best sex I guess for me was

Ash lost the Kalos League depression sex. Lady friend came over after I watched the episode.

Morning after the election right before work sex.

I had my first sex dream a couple days ago. I made a thread once about how I always wake up before it goes down, but it finally happened. It wasn't real, but it was pretty hot.
i have had a few sex dreams. once my mom was on it. it was strange as fuck cause for some reason dream me drives a green station wagon.

shem

Oct 25, 2017
I'm planning on having it while staring at sonics teeth in the new movie

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
Last night I was on a first date with a swell kinky Tinder girl who showed up in a cute skirt. I picked her up and we went out to dinner, I had a shrimp sandwich, her teriyaki chicken. We talked work, politics, religion, and music. Afterwords we went to a drive in movie theater which was playing Detective Pikachu for 9pm. I parked my car and we got in the back. Tons of blankets and pillows for us to get comfortable. About 15 to 20 mins in, I was getting pretty bored with the movie so we started making out and such. Put her under me and did some foreplay which quite quickly turned to some reciprocal oral and then sex. Now, car sex is GENERALLY meh for me as Im 6'2. But this girl was 5' tall and super athletic and HOT DAMN. Being in relatively close quarters to other people made it super erotic and she made us known. Dirty talk, roughness, yelling, everything. It was some of if not the best sex Ive had in years.

What about you Era?
so you had sex around children? wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.