• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

odbilal

Avenger
Jan 22, 2018
Why switch their weapons? It wouldnt change the gameplay. Sora fighting zombies with a keyblade, now thats what I would like to see.

Ecks

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I mean one sounds like Shadow the Hedgehog and the other sounds like a hilarious romp. I'll leave it up to you to decide which.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I don't want long talking sequences about convoluted anime plot with zombies.

Give me Leon with a keyboard for the original devil may cry pitch

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Instead of Sora can I have Goofy, Mickey and Donald from KH speaking about super anime serious Resident Evil shit with a straight face while having guns? That sounds like something I'd enjoy more out of the ridiculous nature.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Leon goofing off in Disney worlds, on the condition he gets the same script-writing he got for RE4 (though early RE dialogue was brilliant anyway).

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
A key blade combo topped by a German suplex on a heartless sounds pretty tempting.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there an inverse of that "Why not both" little girl gif?

Because that.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
leon_s_kennedy_vs_squall_by_sgtsoupie-d45pbk4.jpg

I give you, Leon Squall Kennedy.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Ada playing the Riku role sounds kinda cool.

It also means less Ashley as she is either frozen without a heart or wondering off to random portals with Pluto.

Yeah go with Leon.

Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sora, Donald, and Goofy in Silent Hill world without the keyblade or magic. Sora gets the steel pipe.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Has Sora never suplex a Heartless, Nobody, Dream Eater before? I would have assume one of the reaction command would have that

Status
Not open for further replies.