• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is your platform of choice?

• Microsoft (Xbox One)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo (Switch/3DS)

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Sony (PS4/Vita)

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • PC

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • I don't like a platform in particular

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rzmunch

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
I always read that Era is Sony land, less Nintendo land and only a bit Microsoft land. This new year I wanted to make a poll to know Era preference. The poll will not be public.

Did Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft win you back? Did you go to PC? Or maybe you don't care for the platform, or never changed it.

I prefer Nintendo, maybe because I can't buy more than one platorm and the 1st party games attract me more. Still I'm happy when the three consoles do great, that means more games for everyone, and the industry keeps growing.

If mods think this thread doesn't help discussion here, please close it.

Mona-chan

Oct 31, 2017
PlayStation. I grew up with the systems as a kid and it's also the platform where my mates play

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
PlayStation, but I also own a PC and a switch.

Been riding with Sony since day 1 of PSX, no reason I see to hop off now. It's been a hell of a ride

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
This kind of thread rarely produces any constructive discussion and is only likely to result in console wars and as such is closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.