• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
To start: this dog waiting in the rain 😭

qz7wd0-BNs-xgxrXXfsv6EjiSZWnjLdTRAXlCgeO9ls.jpg

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
"Napalm girl" or the photo of the starving child in Africa.

The Newseum had a great display of Pulitzer winning photos and the stories behind so many are just so heartbreaking.

And here I leave this thread because I can't do it.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
My mind immediately jumped to some of the more famous/infamous pictures from Duterte's horrible "War on Drugs" in the Philippines, where crying women are cradling the bodies of their murdered husbands in the streets at night as crowds just stare and watch. A lot of the more well-known images from the last few years aren't particularly bloody but dead bodies upset people so I'll refrain from posting them (not like people shouldn't be upset when looking at those images though; 'upset' is the mildest state they should be in).

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Luixfern pretty much covered the hits. I was going to post the 9/11 pic of someone falling from one of the towers, but it's Friday, and I don't need to make myself anymore depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.