• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
This is the only website I use where it's a constant problem so I know it's not my phone. Seriously what gives? Why does Resetera have this problem but other websites don't?

It happens way too often as well. I can understand the need for ads but this is unacceptable.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

The Ad Reporting Thread

Hi all, Ads are how we're able to keep the lights on here at ResetEra and we've made it our mission to provide you with a pleasant browsing experience by partnering with agencies that focus on delivering good ads. The unfortunate reality of the online ad industry however is that it's really a...

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
It'll happen on any ad-supported site if you use it long enough; unfortunately the online ad industry is an endless arms race between bad ad suppliers and the ad networks trying to keep the content clean.

It's not like the networks (or us) get paid better for these ads when they slip through, so we have no incentive to allow it. Just the opposite as it pisses off users and makes more work for us.

You can report these ads in our Ad Reporting Thread which is monitored by our ad network.

Status
Not open for further replies.