• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When was the last time you played?

• A few days ago

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • A few weeks ago

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • A few months ago

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • Never played it

Votes: 51 46.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was going through my Steam library and I completely forgot that I have the game. The last time I launched it was February 15th, and I think that was just me driving around the city doing nothing for 10 minutes. I started a second playthrough, but I stopped pretty early into it.

What a letdown.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
The week it launched, but I was honestly liking it quite a lot.

I just stopped to wait for some patches, I will definitely get back to it.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
December, when I finished it after 50 hours of playtime. I do want to play it more after the big patch that's supposedly coming this month. I really like its gameplay loop and had a lot of fun with gigs, thankfully I still have many of them to go through.

GalvoAg

Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
About a week ago only for a little. Waiting for the next big patch on PC before I invest a lot more time into it.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
A played a few seconds of the title/intro sequence, someone bought it for me on Christmas, and I just downloaded the updates for the PS4 Pro over the last few months, hoping it will be enjoyable soon..

TraBuch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably early January? And I liked it, too. I just have a hard time finishing games nowadays. I stopped Yakuza 7 a few weeks ago despite enjoying it and haven't gotten back to it.

I think the last game I actually beat was Ratchet and Clank.

Ont

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Yesterday. When I have time I try to hop in to finish few missions.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
It was back in December. I was about to hit 10 or so hours and the game wouldn't stop crashing on PS5, so I uninstalled it.

Honestly don't have much interest in coming back even after it's fixed.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
I put about 50 hours in around launch and saw one of the endings. Haven't played it since.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Did they release the big patch that was supposed to fix everything yet? I've been completely out of the loop since launch when I decided to set it aside because I kept having game breaking bugs.

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Earlier this week, probably gonna start another playthrough soon, haven't played it much since finishing it in December.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Beat the campaign at the end of January, put a little less than 30 hours into it. No desire to ever pick it up again, and that probably won't change unless they make radical changes to the game.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Did they release the big patch that was supposed to fix everything yet? I've been completely out of the loop since launch when I decided to set it aside because I kept having game breaking bugs.
1.1 was released in January and apparently improved the performance quite a bit on the base PS4 but that was mostly it, 1.2 should be released this month and they are promising more bug fixes and improvements. It remains to be seen if they will deliver it.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
1.1 was released in January and apparently improved the performance quite a bit on the base PS4 but that was mostly it, 1.2 should be released this month and they are promising more bug fixes and improvements. It remains to be seen if they will deliver it.
Guess I'll hold out a bit longer and wait for this.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Since I don't have a PC and there's no PS5 patch yet, I haven't played it at all. Hype is total non-existent for me now though so I don't even care.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
We're limiting the number of Cyberpunk threads for good reason, please continue discussion in the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.