• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
greengr

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
apparently the original thread about white boy summer was closed,so i am sorry about making this thread

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Actually, dumbdumb, you are the one holding everyone back and making sure you have to wear a mask.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Stupid ass... God social media is a fucking blight. (Yeah yeah, I know. I fucking knooooow)

Otnopolit

Oct 28, 2017
He had me there in the first half, not gonna lie. And to think all the good he could have done if he didn't do the heel turn. Jesus.

Oct 26, 2017
d7.jpg

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
Part of the reason we're having another Covid wave is actually because of White Boy Summer.

Mar 27, 2018
I paused the video like two seconds before the fakeout and I was so confused as to why everyone was calling him an idiot

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
Love this for him!!!

Now that covid is over, let's move on to the next pressing matter: 99% of the population survives driving a car. Fuck Biden and fuck his seat belt mandates! My car my choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.