• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, Psaki did nothing but dunk on Doocy for two years. Who cares?

And Doocy is apparently Six Five. So it looks bizarre.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
why does the bracelet look photoshopped or a videogame texture. think it was jon stewart that said all these people are basically friends and go have drinks after work or something like that

Last edited:

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't see the outrage here. She consistently and effectively dunked on him for over a year. Taking a photo with a masochistic moron is fine.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't "cozying", it's only a bloody photo for goodness sake. Besides, I imagine she decided to take this photos since she left her post today as the White House Press Secretary.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's probably going to tape this to a wall while he beats himself with a belt.

DeadlyVenom

Apr 3, 2018
Person from my tribe didn't bash person from other tribe over the head with club. Me mad. /s

Seriously though, not everyone is going to act like people do online and sometimes will be generally amicable in person.

machtia

Oct 29, 2017
She probably took photos with everyone in the pool and wanted to avoid a scene by not specifically excluding him.

The administration has made a point of keeping Fox News in the room and even giving them some exclusives. The thinking is that it offers at least a minor opportunity to reach their audience. It's not like they're basing policy decisions on trying to appease Fox News personalities like a certain other administration.

Griffy

Oct 25, 2017
The more interesting thing than the picture itself is that this of all things is Doocy's first tweet since August 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.