• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2017
I live in a blue state, but I didn't throw away my vote. Bernie has also endorsed Biden and has stumped for him, so great choice OP.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Imagine throwing away your vote when the country is teetering over the abyss of fascism. This is possibly the most important election of our lifetimes, and people are still playing dumb games.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Write-ins are completely pointless. What's the point? Does it make people feel cool?

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Oh hell no, a vote for anyone but Biden is a vote for the orange fuckwads, including a Bernie write-in

Bernie Sanders himself would tell you to vote for Biden

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like some of you guys knows this is dumb as fuck but like telling everyone just to piss them off.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Anybody who does this has learned nothing since 2016 and is effectively casting a vote for Trump.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I am. I live in a state where my vote is worthless (red or blue)

It might not be worthless. Total Popular vote may play a factor in how the Supreme Court decides if it ever gets to that, in that they would be more reluctant to steal the election if it were say 60/40 compared to 52/48.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I live in South Dakota, a state that is about as red as you can get, and I (and my wife) both voted for Biden (did early voting and dropped our ballots off in the drop box).

My vote is in a state that Biden has no shot an winning, yet I still voted for him.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all are legit so mother fucking dumb when it comes to this election god damn.

Indifference towards injustice is being complicit in the system of oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.