• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Can we wait until the man is actually president before we fantasize about who gets to destroy him?

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I'm sure we'll get some liberal or another that has absolutely no chance to win the general election forced through, no need to rush it.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Lol he's not going to be primaried, it will only come down to if he decides to run again

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
He's not getting primaried, he's either going to be the Democratic candidate or he's not going to run at all

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He's not going to go for a second term and Kamala will cruise to the candidacy

And don't put much faith in those speculation articles, they exist partially to test public opinion on potential picks and aren't reliable predictors of who will ultimately be picked for the jobs.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
This is a stupid fucking thread, he hasn't even had a chance to govern for a day yet. Nor do we know if he'll even run for reelection.

Znazzy

Aug 27, 2018
Lmao what. It's either he runs again or it's Kamala. He's not getting primaried. Can the man become President first?! Damn.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Why would you primary a sitting Democratic president incumbent ever? Like what the fuck OP lol

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
you didn't have to frame the thread like this considering Biden said he was only seeking one term anyway

as a serious answer, Kamala will probably be the presumptive nom

Mr. Wonderful

Oct 27, 2017
If Joe doesn't run, Adam Schiff is the best I can think of. I hope someone else rises to the top in the next few years.

I also think people underestimate how our perceptions may change and hopefully improve about Kamala after her time as VP.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The real Jack Bauer was way too practical to primary the sitting president of his own political party over his rumored transportation secretary pick.

Nuclear take here

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hasn't even been sworn in and people are already dreaming about the possibility of a 2024 primary challenge lol.

Africanus II

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not certain if the person who will primary Biden is a known name right now, but the shutting down of discussions of whether or not Biden should be primaried as candidate deeply entrenched in America's project of racial capitalism doesn't sit right. If it's not Emmanuel, Rice, or any of the other ghouls (hell, the Sunrise Movement already had to mobilize against a pick) , it's his clear plans to ignore, co-opt, and cast aside the Black and Indigenous activists on the ground. He doesn't need to govern again to be a known entity.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
6228.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.