• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
After seeing how insane Trump and QAnon supporters are, it got me thinking, surely we can just convince them that Biden is just an actual robot that belongs to Trump that he wants elected because it's all part of Trumps plan.

Maybe that is a bit much, but considering what these people believe, why not just use it against them, with conspiracies that are less harmful?

Seriously.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I'm gonna say misinformation is bad even if it's for a "good" reason.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
i think most of the people that would vote for him dont need it. I mean hell hilary wins in 2016 if not for a shit load of factors in key states.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just tell the Q about Biden's Crime Bill and how much it devastated an entire generation of those pesky hiphoppers. Then add that he wants to secretly do it all over again and lock up an entire generation of Black zoomers.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because they don't actually care about truth or conspiracy. They care about voting for the racist candidate

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
Heh, I've been thinking this exact thing. Facts and reason are failing to persuade anti-vaxxers and QAnon supporters, so maybe the answer lies in promoting a different, dumber conspiracy theory.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
aside from the moral implications, you would also need a functioning time machine

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
People follow conspiracy theories that match or reinforce their existing beliefs, motivations and desires (conscious or unconscious). You can't just layer whatever you like on top of that.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Believing conspiracy theories is about stroking your own confirmation bias, not about believing conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.