• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
You know the scene where Batman beats the guy and the camera specifically focuses on the black teen in make-up with tears?i hope its a plot point cause that shot was really weird in an otherwise great trailer.

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017
Especially when Bruce couldve just funded a boys and girls club and kept the kid off the streets.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Tears? It was raining in that clip.

Also that kid was with the group of joker thugs.

Hmm now I feel like playing Batman Arkham.

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
Part of the Batman fantasy is always an authoritarian billionaire larping as a bat while beating up petty criminals (in real life, statistically speaking minorities because of systemic racism) while wearing power armor and driving around a tank

Instead of using his money to do things like run for office to make things better, for example

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Tears? It was raining in that clip.
tenor.gif

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
it was raining and the direction for that scene was probably for some of them to look scared shitless of batman, I don't think he was straight up crying

ReggieBC

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because Batman's a billionaire psychopath who loves beating up the mentally disabled. Fuck him.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
It was a very weird trailer. This just adds to it, although I didn't catch it at first. Not a good look.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 days): Trolling
It's simple: Batman is racist, and fans of Batman are also racist.

white, wealthy authoritarian with unhealthy focus on low-level crime indulges in violent vigilantism fantasy fighting said crime in an inefficient way

underserved facets of society who have to resort to crime are PoC, and Batman furthers those disparities by augmenting their suffering

if you like Batman, you're part of the problem

Kapten

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
I hope he beats up the douchenozzle filming it with his phone like it's fucking Worldstar aswell.

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
Batman is unhinged and beats criminals to a pulp. As long as he is not really killing (or like Snyder once said, "accidental" manslaughter), I'm good. He is not really a superhero. At least not in the beginning. He is more like a psycho vigilante.

screenrant.com

Robert Pattinson Doesn't Consider Batman a Superhero - Here's Why

Robert Pattinson shares another reason why he does not consider the Dark Knight to be a superhero.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What does the kid being black have to do with anything? JW

Seems obvious to me that this movie stars a younger Batman, perhaps one that hasn't found his moral compass yet.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
Batman beats guys to a coma to intimidate those around them. It's pretty much his bread and butter.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Please don't make reaction threads, this can be discussed in the main thread
www.resetera.com

The Batman Trailer

Vimeo version for super HQ: https://vimeo.com/450541481

Status
Not open for further replies.