• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
gears_logo.png

MODS

MODS

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
if you're gonna shove branding into my precious top menu can it at least take you to the Gears OT, like some sort of bizarre ad

that'd be less ominous

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
wow can't beloeve eipc moneyhatted popular Internet forum board resetera

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Proof that Era is just full of Sony I mean Nintendo I mean Microsoft shills. I've always said it.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Is this a sponser dealer? Are we like a collective influencer now?

If so, who's gonna manage chat?

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
Same. Not all of us are gonna be excited about Gears 5, so I dunno why they'd choose this game at random for a themed logo.

Is there any reason for this? because if not, I'd gladly go back to the standard logo.

Like, really.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
MODS SOLD OUT TO MICROSOFT RIP RESETERA MORE LIKE SELLOUTERA HAHA AMIRIGHT GUYS? HAHA YEAH IM FUNNY. HAHA.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Yo can we get the Rebel logo when Star Wars comes out

I'm sure that will lead to some great discussions around here

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Now that you've established a precedent, I'm going to need the staff to develop a new Chibi-Robo game. It's only fair.

Kingdizzi

Banned
Aug 11, 2019
Last year with the axe was amazing for the wrong reasons, people were legitimately pissed off about it and the axe was removed quick time.

Seriously that thread was a fucking embarrassment.

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
If only the Staff and Mods could give us a Reason. Because right know I know there's people in this thread that will want it reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.