• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Oct 25, 2017

honestly - it's exactly what it says on the tin ... if i were to just list everything mentioned in the video then there would be no point in linking the video at all ... so just give it a watch if you're interested in the subject

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
I have relatives in Hungary say life was better under communism than it is now, but Hungary had a lot more freedoms after the revolution, especially compared to other bloc countries.

HomokHarcos

Jul 11, 2018
Canada
Good points in the video. People talk about communism being the reason Eastern Europe was poorer, but even before the Iron Curtain the West was much richer. Surprisingly, I never realized that eastern Germany was already poorer than the west.

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
I have relatives in Hungary say life was better under communism than it is now, but Hungary had a lot more freedoms after the revolution, especially compared to other bloc countries.
Probably due to guaranteed employment and housing compared to the pond scum that is Orban and Fidesz with their slave bills and the like.

That said, still fuck them for crushing the 56 revolt, especially since the revolutionaries were to the left of the Soviets.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
If you want to make a thread about a youtube video then you have to at least tell us why you think it's threadworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.