• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will it release in 2021?

• Yes

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • There won't ever be a Pro model

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to make this topic since it's been mentioned a lot recently. The "Pro" version of the Switch has been anticipated, speculated and rumored to release sometime next year, based on what some known "insiders" have said. Though I don't think there's an equivalent of WSJ saying that a new switch model is coming 2021 one like how they did for 2019 and that was for the Switch Lite. I think there was some production rumors as well but don't quote me on that as I'm not too sure on that.

What do you think ?

J-Soul

Banned
Nov 11, 2020
Probably, but I'm hoping they do something Nintendo-ish and make a wearable Switch watch with a 2 inch screen or something equally left field.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Yeah next year or not at all. Unless COVID really messed things up I'm pretty sure we will get some sort of revision next year. It's a great way to sell more consoles to those who already own one. It could be anything from a simple revision to a Series X/PS4 Pro like revision.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I hope so, because otherwise it'll be extremely wierd if Nintendo let the back half of 2020 be this barren of new first party software for no larger strategic reason.

Nov 4, 2017
Didn't Capcom come out and say that there was no way a Switch pro was coming?

I'm skeptical of the existence of a Switch Pro. Every Switch Pro rumour has turned out to be false, and I don't think Nintendo would risk diluting/confusing the brand when they're doing so well. I think this is a lesson they learned the hard way.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't Capcom come out and say that there was no way a Switch pro was coming?

I'm skeptical of the existence of a Switch Pro. Every Switch Pro rumour has turned out to be false, and I don't think Nintendo would risk diluting/confusing the brand when they're doing so well. I think this is a lesson they learned the hard way.
You think Capcom would say so if they knew about a Pro model ? Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.