• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
All the current smash guest characters haven't been platform exclusive characters so.... no

Oct 30, 2017
The chance for this to happen is the same chance for Nintendo allowing Mario and Link to appears in Sony and MS first party games.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft would be very happy to do it.

Sony not so much.

But I don't see Nintendo allowing either sadly.

Oct 26, 2017
Banjo is the only one from both companies I ever see getting in, and of course only because Banjo WAS a Nintendo character before Rare was bought by MS in 2002.

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say highly unlikely but if either was gonna happen it would be MC. Sony and Nintendo don't really work together on anything. MS and Nintendo do on some level and MS does have a few bargaining chips with the Rare IP for N64 classic.

ThatsMyTrunks

Mokuzai Studio
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I think there's a non-zero chance we'll see Master Chief in Smash at some point. Microsoft and Nintendo have been super friendly lately, and Sakurai's been clear about wanting to make this the ultimate video game crossover. So I see it happening at some point.

Kratos would be a good fit, but Sony's been a lot more reluctant to play ball.

My hopes for Kazuma Kiryu with a Majima Anywhere ultimate move are at an all-time high since Joker's announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.