• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So we all know that this Saturday there is gonna be a DC fan event that's gonna reveal two games being Suicide Squad by Rocksteady and a new Batman by WB Montreal. With the new Batman being reveal I was thinking that it's incredibly likely that it will have some form of exclusive content for Playstation as past games did on Playstation 3 and 4.

Arkham Origins had the Knightfall DLC.

Arkham Asylum let you play as the Joker for challenge missions

ar1-1.jpg

Arkham Knight had some exclusive content as well.

I feel like this is a given either way but with how aggressive Sony is apparently with securing deals this upcoming gen Batman seems like something they have their eye on.

Thoughts?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
yeah i'm expecting it

would be another L if MS let this happen ngl

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
Sucks that the industry/consumers are fine with stuff like this. I know everyone did it but now its pretty much just Sony and I'd like to see it become frowned upon by consumers.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't find anything on Arkham City having any type of exclusive stuff. Guess that was the odd one out.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Let's just wait until the end of the week to discuss this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.