• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banglish

Banned
Dec 16, 2017
Anyone seen this? I wan't old enough at the time to really know who Joe Biden was during the early 2000's but watching this, you realize that Biden is just as dangerous as Trump in the whitehouse. I had a totally different outlook of him (I think like most people did during Obama's administration). At least with Trump I have an exact sense of how he's positioned, whereas Biden is much more slippery. He's a difficult person to read which makes him such a great politician.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xiao Hu

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I dislike some of Biden's record as much as anyone but seriously? Cmon now
just as dangerous

if you actually think this
Imagine being naive enough to actually think this.

I think you're lacking the international perspective here. It's black and brown people abroad that suffer in the end, Democrats are like Republicans nothing more than custodians of the American Empire

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bruh the alt-right Twitter Propaganda has got you, Jesus fucking Christ. You played yourself, Jesus

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think you're lacking the international perspective here. It's black and brown people abroad that suffer in the end, Democrats are like Republicans nothing more than custodians of the American Empire

If you're dumb enough to think black and brown people within the US aren't suffering far worse under Trump than Biden, WOO BOY...

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine being naive enough to actually think this.
I am that naive! Go Trump, woo woo woo!

Seriously though, really, OP? Trump has it out for people of color across the country, and this is the hill you choose to die on? "They're both baddies, so I'll stick with Trump since he's a baddy I can anticipate!" Come on now. I hate Biden was much as the next self-respecting person who doesn't want to vote for a demented old man, but this is taking it way too far.

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Please take a break if you're equating Biden with Trump. Give some time for the crazy perspectives of media people to wear off.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Even in that context, Trump is not a normal neocon Republican. His incompetence and narcissism make it far more likely he'll make a deadly move internationally.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am that naive! Go Trump, woo woo woo!

Seriously though, really, OP? Trump has it out for people of color across the country, and this is the hill you choose to die on? "They're both baddies, so I'll stick with Trump since he's a baddy I can anticipate!" Come on now.

It would be funny if OP and many other people didn't have that exact mentality.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Anyone seen this? I wan't old enough at the time to really know who Joe Biden was during the early 2000's but watching this, you realize that Biden is just as dangerous as Trump in the whitehouse. I had a totally different outlook of him (I think like most people did during Obama's administration). At least with Trump I have an exact sense of how he's positioned, whereas Biden is much more slippery. He's a difficult person to read which makes him such a great politician.

He's not just as dangerous as Trump. What you are seeing here with regards to foreign policy and Biden is that both parties are awful on this front. The war in Iraq was broadly bipartisan and only a few people in Congress were principled enough to oppose it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
that Biden is just as dangerous as Trump in the whitehouse.
No. I disagree.

However even if you think they'd be the same. The Supreme Court Justices they will appoint will be vastly different. With another Trump term we could be facing a 7-2 conservative majority for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.