• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
So regarding the show Doug, we have seen his relationship with Patty and its..well.... So anyway a lot of Doug's behaviour isn't really great(trying to handcuff himself to her) and due to this I have seen people say he'll probably be an incel when he grows up. So how likely do you think this would be?​

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure we can really extrapolate how someone would be as an adult based on them being awkward in middle school

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Nah, I always thought he just had strong homosexual tendencies but it could be because I was raised to think any sensitive male could be gay. I'm talking about the way kid me viewed the character btw

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
anyone remember the moral panic over spongebob being gay? a sponge in a kids show…

deejay8595

Oct 30, 2017
We really have a thread talking about "incels"?...I thought this forum would be better than that...

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
if NBC-Universal had the rights to Doug we'd find out as a live action Peacock series, but since The Disney Funtertainment Corporation has it there's only a 30% chance we see an Adult Doug reboot

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
if NBC-Universal had the rights to Doug we'd find out as a live action Peacock series, but since The Disney Funtertainment Corporation has it there's only a 30% chance we see an Adult Doug reboot

Oh man a live action adult sequel would be the stuff of nightmares if they even attempted to try and recreate the look even loosely.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
What's with some of you and your obsession with trying to apply this word to everything?

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, we've all seen that one infamous Doug comic strip right? Can't be too far off.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_mthdy5Hy6a1svcx84o1_400.gif

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is a good time as any to remind everyone that in the Doug universe there's an action hero named after stomping poop through a shower drain.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Nobody's gonna address OP posting their content with centered alignment? People, this is reportable.

SaulForex

Oct 25, 2017
The recent Nickelodeon documentary ("The Orange Years") has a nice segment devoted to that first batch of Nicktoons. I fully believe that Doug would have grown up to be exactly like the creator of the show, who seems to be a fairly kind, humble, and sweet person.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know I can't be the only one that couldn't get into Doug as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.