• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
At the beginning you lose all your powers and you have to gradually get them back as you run through the White House, Senate, and Congress, among other locations directed by Iga and with a Yamane soundtrack. Which game would have the more interesting story between the two characters?

rare

Oct 25, 2017
Gaming shouldn't be political bud. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to replay mgs3 for the umpteenth time

Sankara

Alt Account
Banned
May 19, 2019
Paris
I'd rather take a game as Fred Hampton or Angela Davis or Malcolm X shutting down the "White House, Senate, and Congress" and removing all those rich white politicians in power

sambills

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
isnt battlefield:hardline already a kamala harris game? or are there not enough minority parents to put in jail?

mr teaspoon

Banned
Feb 22, 2018
Warrenvania is too watered down and casual, Harrisvania arrests employees who don't put in enough crunch time. Bernievania, bitch.

Subomie

Feb 16, 2019
Kamala's would probably have a strict time limit and then lock your game for truancy.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
giphy.gif

But I don't like metroidvanias so probably neither.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is peak Era.

the one not associated with a cop

lol_not_ok

Mar 30, 2019
Metroidvania doesn't work for either of these.

A Kamala Harris game would be an Ace Attorney spin-off where she just prosecutes parents whose kids skipped school.

An Elizabeth Warren game would be a tactics game that only Warren knows to rules to but she won't explain them.

Oct 25, 2017
Bernievania so that I can equip the the spook ability which is the most fun unlock from the multiple playable characters
Enemy defense stat basically hits zero

FVGuyFY.gif

So what would be a Biden Metroidvania?

Biden version preorder comes with the ability to make enemies feel awkward with body contact which lowers their attack stat

Oct 27, 2017
Kamala Harris is hard mode. Maybe satisfying when I can manage it but I usually have to lower it to Elizabeth Warren mode cause I just don't have the patience and time to deal with frustrating setbacks, and I'm mainly in it for the resulting story anyways.

I try my best to not play on Joe Biden mode though. It's quite rare I have to stoop that low.

Status
Not open for further replies.