• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no...

TOKYO, Japan (June 23, 2022) – SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS CO., LTD. ("the Company") today
announced that the Company has selected new Directors and Executive Officers.

In case you don't know, he was previously promoted to the board in 2018, along with (notably) Yoshinori Kitase:
www.resetera.com

Naoki Yoshida, Shinji Hashimoto, Kitase and others joining Square-Enix's board of directors

Today Square Enix announced with a press release that quite a few changes have been made to its executive team. The following Executive Officers have been appointed to the position of Director and Executive Officer, entering the company’s board of directors. You’ll probably recognize a few...

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Yosuke Saito is also gone.

It's a bit concerning, I hope there's nothing bad that provoked this and they stepped down of their own accord.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't seem to be the case.

Yoshi-P didn't step down as Director. You are looking at the wrong list. Thats SE Holdings, he was never Director there.
He was Director at Square Enix Co. Ltd. and still is. Here is the new list from 2 days ago for that part of the company: https://www.jp.square-enix.com/company/ja/news/files/20220623_SEJ_HR_Topics_JP.pdf
Sadly no EN version available.
The same is true for Yosuke Saito btw.

There is something important tho: Yoshinori Kitase is now also Director at SE Holdings among two other new directors. Congrats to him I guess.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
SE Holdings =/= Square Enix Co. Ltd.

Fanuilos

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, hopefully it's just him wanting to focus on CBU3.

Edit: Ah, saw the update. Thanks Ketaya!

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ah looks like this is non-news thankfully. We should get a title change

Status
Not open for further replies.