• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
I see the same. I am so confused. Are there secret threads or some shit?

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
What? I don't see anything different 🤔

Oh i've noticed it now. Looks like someone flipped a flag by mistake.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
It seems this is about another thread that tests a new function which only allows invited users to post

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

DownUnderCoder

Administrator
Dec 15, 2018
This is related to;

ResetEra Staff Meeting with the Black Community

Hello everyone, and welcome. The purpose of the meeting today is for ResetEra staff and BCC members to meet and discuss concerns and issues that the BCC has so that staff can work to create a more welcoming and safe environment for you all. A few things, though. We ask that no one uses this...

This is a thread you can read, but can only reply to if invited.

I've removed the unexpected UI filter

OP
OP
Ryaaan14

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
This is related to;

Hello everyone, and welcome. The purpose of the meeting today is for ResetEra staff and BCC members to meet and discuss concerns and issues that the BCC has so that staff can work to create a more welcoming and safe environment for you all. A few things, though. We ask that no one uses this...

Oh aight so I'm not a mod

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Can i invite people to my threads too? Can i restrict who posts in them?

Please i want to block everyone so bad.

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
This is related to;

I looked at that thread and I do have a reply field at the bottom of it, but I should definitely not be on the list of people who can reply.

For obvious reasons, I have not actually attempted to reply, that is not the thread to do that in, but for future invite only threads, could you make it so the text field and reply buttons just don't exist for non-intended users? If it's active and people can post, it's bad, since that ruins the invite only part But having dead UI that looks active is just clutter.

It is a good idea, but the UI for it may need a second pass.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
This is related to;

Hi DUC!

DownUnderCoder

Administrator
Dec 15, 2018
I looked at that thread and I do have a reply field at the bottom of it, but I should definitely not be on the list of people who can reply.

For obvious reasons, I have not actually attempted to reply, that is not the thread to do that in, but for future invite only threads, could you make it so the text field and reply buttons just don't exist for non-intended users? If it's active and people can post, it's bad, since that ruins the invite only part But having dead UI that looks active is just clutter.

It is a good idea, but the UI for it may need a second pass.
Teething pains due to a last minute config change. Should hopefully be fixed now

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
its pretty clear why that thread was set up the way it was and making jokes about it in a completely different thread, regardless of the context, seems in bad taste

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Since the question has been answered, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.