• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not?

Fire Bocchi

Oct 25, 2017
no you cant, thats just spiderman goty, its the new store being shit, and listing the goty as remastered when its clearly isnt

when you add to the cart it adds as the ps4 goty edition
D6244lM.png

when you search spiderman goty and click on it it leads to that spiderman remastered page
www.playstation.com

Search results

and the bottom of the listing it clearly states that it is the ps4 version
XetVuGv.png

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. I thought they weren't going to make it a separate game.

It was just a marketing ploy by Sony to get people to opt for MM on ps5. Turns out, I lucked out and ending up saving money by getting the ultimate edition.

They were always going to offer SP1 remastered separately at some point. Im honestly surprised it was this soon.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
Weird, the link clearly says it's the GOTY edition but when you click on it it goes to a PS5 listing for Remastered.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah I think this is more something wonky. I suspect it will be standalone at some point but I agree it's prob an error.

Transistor

Outer Wilds Ventures Test Pilot
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Given the fact that Wario64 deleted their tweet and the information provided by FireWarrior, it looks like this isn't the case. As such, there's nothing really to discuss here.

Status
Not open for further replies.