• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Yesterday I had the worst sex and the best sex I had ever had in my life in one single day.

In the morning I went to an orgy out of curiosity that ended up being 3 ugly, old guys that did not look like their pics. It was an uncomfortable age/power dynamic and horrible experience and I left as soon as I could muster the courage to get out of there. Worst sexual encounter of my life.

Then last night, I was chatting with a really cute nice guy, hooked up at 2 am, came back home at 3 am. Quick but that was the best sex I've had in years. I'm still thinking about it. It was odd that I had one of the worst and best sex experiences of my life within 24 hours.

Anyone else had really bad or really good sex? Tell me about it.

congratsonthesexcake.gif

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best sex of my life was with a bicurious guy, who later on ended up not being into guys. I think about that hook up every now and then.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
All I can think about? Yeah, for the next day or so, but not for much longer, haha.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
I dont wanna shame anyone, but uhhh. Is this really the best time for going out hooking up with random (and multiple) people?

Oct 30, 2017
Had a lot of "bad" sex in my last relationship, unfortunately. Like 4 out of 5 times she'd just lay there and let me do all the work. I have a pretty hard time cumming that way and while I have stamina for days, I will eventually go semi-limp after a while, so then I'd just lay there stroking it trying to get hard, no help from her.

There were a few good times but the best time was not actual sex, but when she was on her period and we role-played a little, she put on glasses and dry humped me, biting her lip and shit. I was like "I'm finna bust in my pants here, who are you and what did you do with M.?"

M. was back that next time tho.

Sep 14, 2019
Sixfeetapart.gif

I wouldn't say it's all I think/thought about, but last year I had the best sex of my life with an older gentleman. We had done it before and it was great, but this time it just felt amazing.

I don't know why, but it was amazing. I actually couldn't stop laughing and smiling for a few minutes right after we finished.

He wanted to hook up again and we'd been texting since then, but because of the pandemic, I didn't want to risk it. He said to just come into his house and fuck him without us touching or facing each other... Anyway, I kept saying no and he eventually got annoyed and pretty much blocked me. Oh well...

Fun(?) Fact: I had talked to that same guy when I was 19 and he wanted to hook up with me, but I was weirded out that a handsome and successful guy like me was interested in a dorky guy like me, so never went for it. 10 years later, he contacted me on one of the apps, but he didn't realize we had talked before. This actually happened again a year later. I think I'm his type 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not exactly sex, but I remember accidentally getting high (weed) and decided to help myself and when I reached my orgasm, I kid you not, I blacked out for a few seconds from the pleasure. It was so intense. I felt a wave of pleasure coming from my crotch spreading all over my body and it felt like I had multiple orgasms. Like, I was convulsing from the pleasure. After that, I kept involuntarily laughing and smiling for what felt like 10 minutes.

Then I began tripping balls 'cause I ingested too much of that tincture.

As for bad sex... Let's just say it's more common for me to have bad sex experiences than good, and considering what happened in those times, it's best to spare you the details.

Edit: Also, it's possible for a guy to have multiple orgasms, right? Even when I'm not high, I definitely get another orgasm right after I finish the first, or even during the first one.

Last edited:

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Best was an ex years ago. Can't say I really think about it though. That would be unhealthy given that in now engaged.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Uh... how would i get into an orgy on a whim like that?? Is there someone i have to call? Code word?

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
an orgy? in this pandemic?

felt a wave of pleasure coming from my crotch spreading all over my body and it felt like I had multiple orgasms. Like, I was convulsing from the pleasure. After that, I kept involuntarily laughing and smiling for what felt like 10 minutes.

whew I had one like this thanks to a partner just a couple weeks ago. fucking unreal.

OP
OP
Nothing Loud

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017

social mental health and sex are human needs as well. I have a greater chance of dying on the road on the way to someone's apartment than catching covid from 1-3 asymptomatic people. Not everyone is comfortable with a non-zero level of risk but obviously I am given how low the case count is in Washington state. Cue the "you're killing everybody" forum posters I suppose. It's been a loooong pandemic.

also I thought the orgy was gonna be just 2 other people, turned out to be 3.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OP:
46bb57d90e7f3692014a769f2c3007cc.380x220x27.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I was actually a little concerned last night like I felt tingling in my lips and it was like, twitching....the intense feeling lasted 5 minutes and was gone after 10...but I've never had an orgasm that intense before.

Jan 10, 2018
All the best sex I've ever had was with the best girl I've ever been in a relationship with. Sex with her was just a lot of fun and we really loved being intimate with one another.

Worst sex was with a girl that I was friends with for a while. She got feelings for me and I just let go one night and we ended up in bed. It just felt very forced and out of sync and I barely enjoyed a minute of it. Thankfully we both kind of laughed about it the next day and continued to be friends.

DTC

Oct 25, 2017
social mental health and sex are human needs as well. I have a greater chance of dying on the road on the way to someone's apartment than catching covid from 1-3 asymptomatic people. Not everyone is comfortable with a non-zero level of risk but obviously I am given how low the case count is in Washington state. Cue the "you're killing everybody" forum posters I suppose. It's been a loooong pandemic.

You don't need to have sex to survive. I've been with my parents since March and haven't had any sex since, and I feel perfectly fine. It sounds like you may have an addiction

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I'm with you OP. There are a few nights that live rent free in my head and have been there for years. Both incredible and disappointing.

OP
OP
Nothing Loud

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
You don't need to have sex to survive. I've been with my parents since March and haven't had any sex since, and I feel perfectly fine. It sounds like you may have an addiction

xD xD xD

oh Era, here come the armchair diagnoses from a few lines of text. Love you guys

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

Incredibly selfish and irresponsible.

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't had much sex and the sex I have had was mostly just okay. Not through any fault of my partner at the time tho, it was all on me. Probably need to work on my mental health before I can truly enjoy sex.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020

This is probably the dumbest, stupidest, most selfish thing I've read here. Is this stil Resetera or did I just opened up a twitter account of a Trump follower?

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
I had a bad one way back during college. Me and the the girl were making out but suddenly she became very aggressive. I think maybe it's just her style but it was way too aggressive for me and it turned me off completely. That was probably the first time ever I turned down sex.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
Best sex I've ever had came from my wife after we got divorced. I think it's the whole we know we're no good for each other aspect. 🥴

OP
OP
Nothing Loud

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
if your desire for sex is leading you into risky and dangerous behavior, then yeah, you probably have an addiction

I don't consider a 0.75% chance of catching COVID in my county (the county that has been shut down longer than any other in the USA and is actually trending downward in cases with just a 2% ICU occupation) a high enough risk to eliminate all human contact from my life right now

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
It's going to be a loooong pandemic because people like you use elementary statistical gymnastics to justify a false sense of invincibility that continues to create situations where the virus can easily spread. I get needing some companionship or a lay in these tough times, but there's a smart and safer way to go about it and orgies and one-offs with randos ain't it.

Also people on this forum have had family members and loved ones fucking die of this shit, the least you could do is not be up your own ass about "hyuck here comes the COVID police u guyz 2 serious hahahah". I get people around here are sensational about things, but you're also just being a dick.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Not within a 24-hour period, but yes, I've thought about some of the best and worst sex I've had. The best sex tends to linger much longer in my head than the worst, thankfully.

Also, good thing you escaped that orgy before you regretted anything. Otherwise, that would've been even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.