• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Paws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 21, 2019
As of 2020, what are your 3 personal favorite consoles in the history of gaming? You can base your choice on hardware, software, or basically anything you want!!

For me it's

1. Switch
2. SNES
3. PS1

Christo750

May 10, 2018
Switch
SNES
Nintendo DS (for the combined DS and GBA libraries)

Runners up would be GameCube and PS2

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
1. NES
2. Switch
3. SNES

Or something like that.. But honestly, after 1-2 I could replace #3 with a number of systems..

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
1. PS2
2. Switch
3. Nintendo DS

Edit: it's really hard to choose to be honest because I've always used backwards comparability, and if you take that into account then PS3 was the best, and then 3DS then Switch.

Oct 25, 2017
1) PS2
2) SNES
3) PS3

It's hard to be more objective about this because I've played so much of the PS4 generation on PC, so that likely clouds my judgment of how good the console really is for someone who only had it for this gen. To me it's basically the Bloodborne/TLG/Uncharted and KH Remaster machine. Which is still great and worth the purchase, but not top 3 material.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Please see announcements/guide to era on list threads, thanks. OPs need to generate wider discussion beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.