• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
This literally makes me sick. I can not believe people could do that to any animal. She even spit on the poor pupper.

Look at the way the dog Flinches when she raises her hand. This dog is being abused

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a horrible human being. And the people defending her are equally horrible.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I refuse to watch this as I know for 1000% fact I will become too angry to focus on my job.

Abuse of animals is disgusting.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Even as she obviously abuses it the poor thing just wants some attention. Give that dog to me please.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, she goes from 0 to 100 like nothing

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People who abuse their pets make me sick to my stomach. How could you direct your anger on something that loves you unconditionally. I mean, look at him in the beginning, he just wants her attention.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Fucking piece of shit. Dogs only give love to their owners even the shitty ones like her, I hope her local animal authorities re-home the dog to someone that deserves the love of a pet.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Damn. The dog seemed to be showing affection, but gets slapped/pushed for it.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
The least I want for her is jail plus she's never be allowed to be near animals ever again... What a disgusting person. Poor doggo just wants to play.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
why in the fuck would you ever spit on a dog

ive literally never even heard of that before

i guess im just not in the abuser mindset

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate dogs but I'm not watching that. What a vile fucking woman. I hope action is taken swiftly to rehouse this pet.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to watch this but I hope someone comes and takes the dog from her. Not fair to the dog.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
I treat my dog rough and he loves it. Difference is I'm careful with him and not doing it out of anger. She's legit mad at that dog who obviously just wants to play. Who spits on their own dog? Fuck off. Seems like an unsafe environment for any pet.

You sound fun.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
Is there a twitter handle we can tweet this video to - youtube moderation of some kind to get her channel banned?

Also, what City and State does she live in so we can notify the police?

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
just imagine what a piece of shit like this does when they get genuinely infuriated

I can't fathom spitting on a fucking animal. what is WRONG WITH PEOPLE

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
You just know she never exercises that massive dog, either. That poor thing is loaded with unspent energy.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah the authorities need to be notified.
Youtube also needs to delete that channel, I know youtube is trash but that's trash even for their lowest of the low bar.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
YouTube has got to ban her now right?
I treat my dog rough and he loves it. Difference is I'm careful with him and not doing it out of anger. She's legit mad at that dog who obviously just wants to play. Who spits on their own dog? Fuck off. Seems like an unsafe environment for any pet.
There's a difference between rough housing with a dog (like wrestling) in a playful manner and what this is, which is abuse.

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
Ok, I won't even watch the video. That's enough internet for me today, I think.

I hope there are legal repercussions for this, but I'm afraid for the dog.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Disgusting. This girl doesn't desserve to own pets anymore. Just imagine what other stuff has done to the poor doberman that we haven't seen. Probably doesn't compare to that leaked video. Hope she loses all of her subs and audience. So fake to make videos showing off your dog and treat it like shit behind scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.