• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2017
His shitty fans are bombarding his ex while she's at Dragoncon because he timed this release when he knew it would hammer her the worst (typical emotional abuse tactic) and Pamela Horton because "he couldn't remember doing any of that kind of thing" but they don't give a shit, because his word is all they need. Fuck this vile manipulating piece of shit.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
So its gone from *my small internet fame was used to receive nudes from fans some were underage* to *my small internet fame was used to reverie nudes from my fans BUT NOT ALL were underage*
Cheating on his wife with another married women, proven track record of deep emotional manipulation, gas lighting and making light of others with mental health issues or disabilities, he has hasn't provided evidence for all the people that have come out about being underage at the time just some? Idk how this is supposed to help him but sadly seems like a few drop kicks actually support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.