• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
My friend works at a comic/game/card/whatever shop, and I was going over there to pick him up after his shift one day during a tournament, and I couldn't believe how bad it smelled. It was like those people were intentionally trying to smell as bad as they could.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Some people only shower with water which legit boggled my mind, like no soap or shampoo, just water. Happened during college when someone asked why his roommate smelled like shit all the time and he said he just used water.

Also people don't wash their ass, oof

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
I have a solution!

Just strap this card onto your chest

JOEY-OC008-Hyper-Refresh-copy-324x472.png

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Some people only shower with water which legit boggled my mind, like no soap or shampoo, just water. Happened during college when someone asked why his roommate smelled like shit all the time and he said he just used water.

The happened to me once lol.
The worst thing is that it was on a Sunday, every shop was closed, so I couldn't buy anything. Ended up lending some shampoo from my neighbor. That was embarrassing.

aerozombie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Need to get deodorant vendors handing out free samples as people walk into these events, and a hose somewhere for those too far gone for deodorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.