• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017

Kinda nuts how many ppl don't understand that, unless you have some crazy genes, most cannot stay that lean year round. Even the iconic Brad Pitt Fight Club look required insane dieting and was not sustainable long term.

And that's not a dad bod lol.

Some humor lol

Wolfe

Banned
Sep 3, 2018
The second pic isn't even a "dad bod", he's still jacked in the after pic, ridiculous.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
He's still jacked

If I looked in the mirror and saw that I would be like "mission accomplished"

Thunder11

Oct 27, 2017
So stupid, he's still in fantastic shape

he also gets height shamed for being "only" 5'8 constantly

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Let's see how many people body shaming him are anywhere near his low body fat physique themselves. That shit just isn't sustainable unless you make your daily life about maintaining it.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
i guess Tom Hardy had a dad bod...
313ceab0b37a8f7299332f3b5c5053c6.png

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I thought this was about his Hot Ones appearance without the beard.Zac's fine. Dude did a bunch of steroids during the 2010's so I'm glad he's not in crazy shape anymore. Once you've reached apex hotness the competition is over. Let him enjoy his body not being 2% body fat.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen anyone shaming him. Everyone is "omg hot dadbod" and then there are people shaking their heads at thinking that this is a dadbod

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Excuse me? Does anyone in their right mind think that's actually an average "dad" bod? Busting my ass off to look half that good shirtless.

cubicle47b

Aug 9, 2019
He pretty much looks the same except with more body hair. I guess he's a tad less veiny and his abs aren't quite a visible. They have no idea what a dad bod is.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Feels more like they're shaming people with actual dad bods. Because if that's a dad bod, most guys are morbidly obese in comparison.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
he went from shredded to built

I think in most contexts the latter is more attractive, including here

edit: also nowhere near a fucking dad bod what the hell

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
We are collectively so far from having serious discussion about how fucked up body standards are for men

Cugel

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 7, 2017
He is more in shape than 95% of people commenting on the internet.
Marvel movies and the like really screwed up with Peoples mind about what should be considered a normal buff body.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Christ, I wish I had that "dad bod."

Would love to see how absolutely mediocre many of the people clowning on him look irl.

edit: Actually, like Jeremy I'm not sure how many people are actually body shaming him over this. Even in the NY Post article, the people commenting on his physique seem to still be thirsting after him and not shaming him?

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Where is the body shaming?

People not knowing the difference between "dad bod" and "muscle bear" isn't the same thing.

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
Give me dat dad bod. How many Pringles do I need to eat and how much alcohol do I need to drink to achieve this disgusting body?

Mackenzie

Apr 21, 2019
Brighton
Looks better in the pic on the right. Like an actually decently buff human being and not someone who had to workout and diet most his time for a Hollywood film?

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
In a weird way this reminds me of GTAV when everyone in the game rips into Michael for being "obese/fat" and I'm like.... if that's obese......

Status
Not open for further replies.