• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
But they were all together.

The world demanded it.

Why must you make these sacrifices?

59de08ec08f1082d34f795570abe4265.jpg
Awwww, look at them, all hopeful and shit, not knowing some of them will be staring in SHIT, and one movie will never even get made.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Took them ten years to just give up on this stupid spin off. To the point that the character never appeared in the actual main film series (of 19 years) because they were "saving him" for this.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Such a huge bummer about the Gambit film.

Marvel Studios better make Gambit part of the new team. Rogue and Jubilee too.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
Disney forcing everything to have that "MCU Wit". First jokes in Star Wars, now jokes in X-Men. Wouldn't surprise me if they're just going to dub jokes over existing dialog at this point.

"Gambit" was never going to be anything that wasn't an over the top comedic spoof.

Let's be real here

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Tatum can do comedy so this would have been interesting to see, I'm ok with it RIP though. I want Feige guiding anything leading up to and including Dr. Doom. He'll do it justice.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gambit would've sucked anyways

Noah Hawley's Dr. Doom is the real loss there if it really is dead

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Wait, they are trying to make the movie and have it come out this year?! Am I missing something?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I'd much rather have Marvel With the X-Men but a Noah Hawley Doom movie would've been really interesting.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Hope they include Gambit in the Disney X-Men reboot, then they can proceed from there if it pans out.

I'd prefer they hold off on starting any new X-Men related projects until the Disney thing is finalized anyway. Exception would be Deadpool, since they can easily weave that into whatever they eventually decide to do thanks to its breaking the third wall comedic style... they can explain away anything with jokes.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Weren't there people excited about the Doom movie due to who was writing or directing it? I also totally forgot about it. Feels like it's truly the end of the Foxmen, they had some good moments but they ruined my boy the Silver Surfer.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Probably dudge a planet size bullet with that multiple man movie, wasn't Franco suppose to star?