• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Legendary Disney voice actor Jim Cummings — known for characters like Tigger, Mickey Mouse villain, Pete, and Winnie the Pooh — is currently locked in a bitter war with his ex-wife and she is claiming years of abuse by the star, including sexual assault, drug addiction and animal abuse.

According to documents obtained by The Blast, Stephanie claims that since her divorce from Jim, he "has engaged in physical, sexual and emotional abuse including but not limited to death threats, rape, and various sexual deviant behavior forced upon me without my consent."

Well...this is disappointing to hear if true.

Source: https://theblast.com/disney-winnie-pooh-jim-cummings-rape-animal-abuse-custody/

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no. That's pretty devastating.

His Lord Boxman performance was one of my favorite characters in recent television, will be incredibly awkward and sad to hear it again.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit.

Like, don't get me wrong, I do not condone this in the slightest. But man... ... ...this would be something that'd break my heart. He's a huge part of Winnie the Pooh for me and my love for that world and those characters, even now as a nearly 30 year-old man.

I don't know what to think right now...

Sonicbug

Oct 26, 2017
The Void, MA
Some poster here alluded to this a while ago. Holy shit, he was right?

Fuck this timeline. Another childhood hero who ended up being a shitbag.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Is this site legit? I expected something this big to be on a bunch of big news outlets. Looks like this is making it's rounds on FB etc but looks very tabloidy?

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Here's hoping this is a smear attempt by his ex-wife. Otherwise, that would be incredibly troubling. He has had his hands on too many excellent properties and they would be damaged from here on out.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Actually I don't want it to seem like I'm giving this person and his alternate memories of events any kind of benefit of the doubt, so forget what I said.

Last edited:

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yo he fucking admitted to the animal abuse:
In her argument to get full custody of the two children, Stephanie claims Jim once abused the family puppy to the point where it almost died.
Stephanie says she and Jim had purchased a dog and the animal urinated in the house. As a result, Stephanie says Jim "took the dog and placed it inside a metal bucket outside of the house on a day which it was over 100 degrees, then left it there for a long time," adding, "The dog came close to dying."
In response to the animal abuse allegations, Jim admitted to the incident, but says, "There was an incident where I put a 'tub' (not a metal bucket) over a dog to isolate it briefly as a form of discipline to its behavior at our vet's suggestion, and unfortunately I forgot the dog was there for a while, but then of course I released it."

Also this is fucking revolting. (And it sounds like she has court docs of him responding and of specific incidents.) If she has proof he's done like holy fuck.
The ex-couple has also been fighting for custody and support payments and, in legal documents, Stephanie claims Jim would withhold payments of support and "demand sex from me in exchange for meeting his support obligations."
In 2015, she claims Jim showed up to her home and confronted her while on a date with an off-duty police officer, and the man was forced to pull his gun to make Jim leave the scene.

Stephanie says the constant harassment from Jim resulted in a decline in her health, so in 2017, she moved to Utah with their two daughters.
During a visit to see the children, she claims Jim asked to stay at the house and she allowed it. However, during the middle of the night, she claims Jim was "standing over me with his erect penis in my hand. He was using my hand to stroke his penis while my youngest daughter was asleep on the other side of me. She was 10 years old at the time."

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Is this site legit? I expected something this big to be on a bunch of big news outlets. Looks like this is making it's rounds on FB etc but looks very tabloidy?

It's a rag, but a TMZ-esque rag, so they wouldn't likely fabricate things entirely. The reason it probably hasn't hit mainstream news is because it's based on divorce proceedings.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck Pooh, Pete's one of my favorite characters of Disney and now he's tarnished.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
How reliable is the Blast?
Because reading the article the levels of depravity described sound, like... pants-shittingly awful. I'm fully prepared to believe the victim of course, but I wanna make sure this isn't like some kinda tabloid or something.

Edit: Seems they are reasonably reliable... TMZ-esque. Probably wouldn't make shit up but could be exaggerating some things. Still, though... Oof. I hope for the best for his ex then, and he definitely should not be left alone with children if he'd do such things in the vicinity of them, asleep or no.

Someone in the Vic Mignona thread, another voice actor who's been a sex pest. At the time it seemed, to me, like the poster was trying to deflect from the horrible stuff Vic did but maybe they really were lowkey trying to say something bad was going on in ADDITION...

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's a rag, but a TMZ-esque rag, so they wouldn't likely fabricate things entirely. The reason it probably hasn't hit mainstream news is because it's based on divorce proceedings.
Mmm. That's very true. But the incidents happened over a long period of time and if there are documentation to legit any of it then it would be insanely easy to prove. Stuff like the dog getting abused would have medical reports by the vet, right? And the off duty cop could testify too.

Crazy if true.

Edit: Also death threats. That's also pretty fucking easy to prove with emails or recordings. And the police report.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Divorce proceedings can get pretty crazy in regards to lies told about one another, but the scope and detail of the allegations, along with her seeking restraining orders previously, really makes me think that he is the monster she paints him to be.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Wtf, wt the actual fuck, wow, holy FUCK! Well my ex will be upset, except she is the type who will refuse to believe it and defend him, even if he ended up in jail, thats how she is. Thank god she's my ex I can't stand by that behaviour

Last edited:

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Kendall

Banned
Apr 22, 2019
Let's wait until we have more facts until we condemn the man. I regret doing that to Johnny Depp after I found out he himself was the victim of domestic abuse.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
User Banned (2 Weeks): Making light of sexual assault allegations over multiple posts
Don't ruin Winnie the pooh for me. I hope this isn't true..

The wonderful terrible thing about Tiggers harassers
Is Tiggers harassers are wonderful things terrible beings
Thier tops are made out of filled with rubbers
Their bottoms are made out of cogs and springs
They're rapey, bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! Run, run, run, run, run!
But the most wonderful terrible thing about Tiggers harassers
Is
He ain't I'm the only one

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FFS. Why does everyone have to be a horrible cunt.

He is also the voice of Hondo. One of my fav Star Wars characters. 😭