• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is it just me or is Nashville a seemingly random place for this event? Are the devs based near there? I was thinking the only big dev around there was Epic in NC.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
Hopefully Infinity Ward can be the devs to do CoDs with campaigns and the other studios can just ignore campaigns during their turn and focus on MP, like Treyarch did.

It's not like the non-MW campaigns have ever been good anyway.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Modern Warfare is my favorite COD series, will buy this for sure.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I'm just happy to be buying a Call of Duty game again. Last years fall lineup was dreadful and at least part of that was because I didn't have a COD to buy.

Ah that makes sense. Probably a large crossover of NFL and Call of Duty fans.

Shit that's a good point. I think there's a good chance that we'll see a trailer at tomorrow nights draft. It's a pretty big event now.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
I heard there won't be a new BR mode. That's a little disappointing, as that's what I spend the majority of my time playing. I wonder how Activision will manage this - keep the BR mode in Black Ops only? Every year, new version?

XDevil666

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I heard there won't be a new BR mode. That's a little disappointing, as that's what I spend the majority of my time playing. I wonder how Activision will manage this - keep the BR mode in Black Ops only? Every year, new version?
I can't remember where i read/heard but they were considering splitting blackout out of the package and running it as it's own separate thing

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
No future shit! Seen enough. Played some MWR recently and other than the bullshit that was bullshit at the time it's still such an amazing and fun grounded game.

Joco

Oct 29, 2017
I want to get excited for Modern Warfare 4, but considering how the last couple CODs have been handled it's impossible for me to look forward to it. The series has become the poster boy for over the top monetization gone wrong.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Activision doesn't pull some insulting shit with this game but I'm not holding my breath.

HollowDash

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
I really hope we get somewhat Modern settings with actual existing weapons. Only time knows how much I miss a CoD game where i can use a Scar, M4, AK47, etc.

I really hope we get some classic MW gameplay feeling with good graphics, the last game like this was MW3 literally 8 years ago and boy how I miss this type of games.

Danthrax

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Please be Infinite Warfare 2

I've been waiting over two years

I want to follow the further adventures of the Battlestar er TCS er SWC Retribution!

Oct 30, 2017
One of the players posted a video on IG of the event. Someone in the background says something about a Killstreak and "Modern Warfare 4".

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
It's pretty much a lock that they're revealing MW4, it'll probably be teased sometime next week with a full reveal in May.

Whether or not we're getting MW2 remastered as well is up in the air, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
220px-Price_MW3_model.png

He has to be back.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I went back and watched the hype MW2 launch trailer

Still holds up today. They really nailed the syncing between music and the cuts in the trailer.

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
If it has boots on the ground gameplay, I'm in day 1. If it has jet packs, I'll just borrow from a friend. Also, please no unique characters in multiplayer. I got so tired of BO4 so quickly.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
When talking about the Modern Warfare series, Marcus Mariota (quarterback for the Tennessee Titans) says "we just played the new one" and "yeah, it's pretty dope, it's like the old Modern Warfare"

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't think it's relevant, mainly because I think he's working at EA at the moment, but good old Robert Bowling (old COD creative man) is uploading weird messages about Ghost and MW2, and the 10.8.19 date:

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Damn if Ghost is back i will be so happy. But maybe he is hinting toward MW2 Remake? That would be good release date for it.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I really don't think it's relevant, mainly because I think he's working at EA at the moment, but good old Robert Bowling (old COD creative man) is uploading weird messages about Ghost and MW2, and the 10.8.19 date:

Activision in partnership with EA present the Call of Duty Shlooter RPG Survival MMO.

Citywok

Nov 10, 2017
The 2 best map designers in COD history back at IW with one being MP design director. Geoffrey Smith is the GOAT COD map designer. His stuff in Titanfall is A+ also. I'm so ready to see this game.

latest

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
2019 is infinity ward right.

So what is it..can we get a poll if nothing is concrete.
Sci-fi or Boots-on-the-ground ??